State Health Care Policy Reporting and Implementation Services
Stateside's Health Care Practice can assist your company in understanding what policy developments are occurring within the hundreds of administrative agencies across the United States at a state level.
From controlling drug costs through increased regulation of drug manufacturer pricing and pharmacy benefit management to expanding access to telehealth services, including prescriptive authority, state legislatures have focused on developing policies and programs to support these issues.
It's challenging to stay on top of these legislative developments, but possibly even more challenging is staying current on the implementation of these new policies and programs. Let Stateside take the hours of research off your hands by arming you with the valuable knowledge you need to engage these audiences efficiently and effectively.
STATESIDE'S STATE HEALTH CARE POLICY REPORTING AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES KEEP YOU INFORMED ON HOW AND WHERE POLICIES CRITICAL TO YOUR BUSINESS ARE BEING DISCUSSED.
Our new State Health Policy Reporting & Forecasting Service provides your company with expertly guided tools and resources, starting with a monthly 50-state profile report with customization options and consulting support on policy and compliance once policies are finalized.
We're currently offering reports for four issue categories: Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) - Prescription Drug Pricing - Reproductive Health - Telehealth
Our service offers standard and custom options
The standard reporting option is issued monthly to include detailed information on:
- Agency or board discussions in context with your issues
- Formal rulemaking regarding the implementation of key policies
- Individual agency staff and board members active in policy discussions
- Structure of new and existing state agency programs
- Workshops and briefings hosted by national groups of state officials
Custom Reporting and Engagement
In addition to our standard reporting option, we can help you get information about implementation that is even more specific to your needs. We offer the option to add customized analysis on a per-state basis or engagement consulting services from our Health Care Team. Examples of custom offerings include:
- Developing a strategic plan for your team, including the identification of key agency and department staff contacts
- Referrals to in-state procurement lobbyists and other consultants Identifying and monitoring city and county applications and awards
- Engagement with targeted national, state and local officials' organizations
- Additional custom research and deep-dive analysis
TEAM OF EXPERTS SUPPORTING YOU
Stateside's Health Care Team brings together multidisciplinary policy expertise, in-depth knowledge of the policymaking process, and a network of trusted in-state contacts to help your organization navigate the policy implementation process — from the federal government to the states and through state agencies to programs. Learn more about the team here.